The below errors are continuously coming up in Tomcat logs:(SRM/AlarmHandler/bucketReader) (SRM_Alarms) - (ERROR) - Failed to add new alarmtitle record Caused by: org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: PreparedStatementCallback; SQL [INSERT INTO alarmtitle (cause_id, title) VALUES (?, ?)]; Data truncation: Data too long for column 'title' at row 1; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'title' at row 1
Component: Spectrum Report Manager
NOTE: Starting from DX NetOps Spectrum 21.2.4, the default root password for MySql is "MySqlR00t". For DX NetOps Spectrum versions prior to 21.2.4, the default root password is "root". In the following MySql commands, replace <PASSWD> with the root password for your DX NetOps Spectrum version.
1. Log into the Spectrum Report Manager system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory
4. Enter the following command to log into mysql:
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -p<PASSWD> reporting
5. Enter the following command at the mysql prompt:
ALTER TABLE alarmtitle MODIFY COLUMN title varchar(1000);
6. Exit mysql and restart tomcat