After CA PPM 14.3 upgrade a blank web page issue exists only for some IE 11 users.
The user is able to browse to the CA PPM login page, enter the username and password, click "Login." A blank web page appears with no access to Clarity application.
Internet Explorer will keep all data relating to your favorite sites (those you have bookmarked) regardless of the other options you choose.
CA PPM 14.3
1. Open IE v11
2. Press Alt on your keyboard, this will enable the Tool bar for IE v11
3. Click on 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'
4. On the Browsing History section, click the 'Delete' button
5. Uncheck the option 'Preserve Favorites website data'
6. Click on the 'Delete' button
6. Close the current instance of the browser, open a new instance and access the CA PPM URL.