ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Spectrum model in Maintenance Mode not showing the User that placed the model into Maintenance Mode
Article ID: 39724
When a Spectrum model is placed into Maintenance Mode using a maintenance Schedule, the User that configured the Maintenance Schedule is not shown in the event when the model is placed into Maintenance Mode.
The Spectrum User model for the user that initially created the Maintenance Schedule has been deleted.
The following steps will resolve the issue:
1. Log in to OneClick as a user that has read/write access to the model
2. Find and select the local model.
3. Click the Information tab in the Component Detail panel.
4. Expand the General Information subview.
5. Click on the Schedule button.
6. Move the schedule from the Current Schedules column to the Available Schedules column and then click OK.
7. Click on the Schedule button again and this time, move the schedule from the available Schedules column to the Current Schedules column then click OK