Error during installation of CA Software Change Manager Client R12.6 64bit
Error 1500. Another installation is in progress. You must complete the installation before continuing with this one.
Windows 7 64bit
The error is not a problem from Harvest site, its from your windows machine.
1. Open Windows Registry Editor by typing regedit.exe in Start>Run.
2. Go to the location: HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Installer\InProgress
3. You will find that the value (Default) is filled with some data. Double click to open it and remove the contents for that value.
4. Open Windows Services by typing services.msc in Start>Run.
5. Find out the service named Windows Installer from the list of available services. The service would be started and Startup Type will be Manual.
Right-click the service, select properties and change Startup Type to Disabled. Click Apply and OK.
6. Restart computer, after closing all open windows.
7. Once the system is up after restart, open Services, and change the Windows Installer Startup Type to Manual (You disabled it in Step 5). Click Apply and then OK.
With the steps above the Error 1500 is resolved and you can install again.
Release: SCMNCR99000-12.6-Harvest-Software Change Manager-Named User-Competitive Replacem