Entry of Secondary hub's discovery needs to be removed from USM. Secondary hub has been uninstalled now.
Database: MS-SQL Database
Entries of the desired discovery_agent are present in Nimsoft SLM database. Hence, it was available on USM. Those entries need to be removed from Nimsoft SLM Database.
- Run below queries on Nimsoft SLM database:
select * from CM_DISCOVERY_AGENT.
This will list out all the hubs running discovery_agent. Now identify the hub which needs to be removed.
- Make a note of that corresponding hub's 'da_id' value.
- First delete all the discovered devices from CM_DISCOVERY_NETWORK whose da_id value is same of the identified hub. Run below query:
delete from CM_DISCOVERY_NETWORK where da_id = 'value captured in previous query'
- Now delete the entry from the CM_DISCOVERY_AGENT table with the same da_id
- deactivate/activate wasp probe
- Now , access UMP portal, the required entry has been removed.