By default, within CA Workload Control Center (WCC) you can send Autosys commands to your Autosys server to be executed using the Enterprise Command Line (ECLI) tab.
However it accepts only one command at a time.
Enterprise Command Line passes the command thru the iGateway process which can only accept one command at a time.
We can make use of file AutoSysCommandISponsorFilters.txt to configure which commands will be allowed.
This file will contain multiple Autosys commands by default.
Workload Automation AE 11.3.x (AutoSys)
1. Create a file called 'ecli_commands.sh' (unix) or 'ecli_commands.cmd' (windows) that contains multiple commands as follows
autoflags -a &
chk_auto_up -r 111 &
autorep -M ALL
Place an '&' (ampersand) after each command, except the last.
And make sure the file is accessible and executable (check the owner and group permissions)
2. Place this file in a directory that is listed in the PATH.
For example you can place it in $AUTOSYS/bin (unix) or %AUTOSYS%\bin (windows)
3. Configure iGateway to allow the execution of 'ecli.commands.sh' or 'ecli.commands.cmd' as a commands.
This is done via updates to the file CommandSponsorFilters.txt.
This file is located under $IGW_LOC (unix) or %IGW_LOC% (windows) directory.
Add following line at bottom of the file and save it
^ecli_commands\.sh(\s.+)? (if unix)
^ecli_commands\.cmd(\s.+)? (if windows)
4. Restart iGateway via the Windows Services or Unix commands.
Unix command: $IGW_LOC/S99igateway restart
5. Login into WCC and select the ECLI tab.
In the right pane, under 'Input'
a) select the Server
b) in 'Command field': ecli_commands.sh (unix) or ecli_commands.cmd (windows)
c) press 'Execute'
Release: ATSYHA99000-11.3.6-Workload Automation AE-High Availability Option