- Tried to start SCM Harvest but it does not start.
The Broker Log shows next error :
HBroker | yyyymmdd hh:mm:ss | ERROR: Starting server
The same error for all the Hservers so none started.
- The Hserver Logs show next error :
HServer | yyyymmdd hh:mm:dd | ERROR: Unable to open server info file.
Run svrenc to set up the server.
- The error means that the hsrv.dfo file was not found or corrupted so Hservers were not able to connect Harvest DB.
- Run Harvest SCM line command svrenc with –s option to encrypt User/Password, to connect DB, in the hsrv.dfo file that is needed by the Hservers .
- Usually the User/Password encrypted in this file is the owner of the Harvest DB.
- Details of the command svrenc could be found in the CA Software Change Manager. Command Line Reference Guide .
Release: SCMNCR99000-12.5-Harvest-Software Change Manager-Named User-Competitive Replacem