Most interfaces on a specific device are showing SNMP information but some interfaces will not update even when a Refresh is successful.
Network Flow Analysis 9.3.3
This is likely due to flow coming in on an interface that is also excluded as part of the iftype exclusion feature in NFA.
To verify if iftype exclusion is contributing to the problem perform the following:
1. Identify via an SNMP utility what the iftype of the interface in question.
2. Remote desktop to the Harvester server that is receiving flow from this device.
3. Edit the following file via a text editor:
x:\CA\NFA\Netflow\bin\poller.properties (Windows Harvester)
/opt/CA/NFA/Netflow/bin/poller.properties (Linux Harvester)
4. Edit the following line removing the number (and extra comma as needed) for the iftype of the interface in question:
5. Save the file.
6. Restart the following services on the Harvester server
CA NFA DNS/SNMP Proxies
CA NFA Collection and Poller Webservices
7. Perform a Refresh of the device in the NFA Console
NFA Console > Administration > Enable Interfaces > Select the Refresh icon (far right of the device)