- What do the q1.rdb and q2.rdb files contain?
- Should they be put back in the Nimsoft Database?
- The q1.rdb and q2.rdb files contain the alarm messages queued on the robot.
- If the robot is running fine, these files should have a very (almost 0) small size as the information is flowing fast.
- There is no out-of-the-box tool to place these files back in the Nimsoft Database in case they were renamed.
- Although it could be tried to put them back by stopping the Nimsoft Service, copy-paste them and restarting the Nimsoft Service, it is not recommended since they could bring down the NAS probe.