During installation get the message "Data execution prevention is not set correctly".
Network Flow Analysis 9.3
Data Execution Prevention (DEP) helps to prevent code executing from data pages. To configure the appropriate DEP policy level:
Follow these steps:
- Log in as a user who has administrator privileges for CA Network Flow Analysis.
- Open the Control Panel and click the System link.
- Click the Advanced system settings link.
- Click the Advanced tab in the System Properties dialog.
- In the Performance area, click Settings.
- Click the Data Execution Prevention tab in the Performance Options dialog.
- Select Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.
- Save your settings and exit:
- Click Apply in the Performance Options dialog.
A message opens and informs you that you must restart your system to implement the new settings. Click OK.
- Click OK in the Performance Options dialog.
- Click OK in the System Properties dialog.
- (Optional) Restart your system before you install or upgrade the software.
If you proceed without restarting the system, the prerequisite test displays a warning about the DEP configuration.