The "Related Ticket(s)" Link Does Not Appear After Creating An Issue Through Unified Self Service (USS)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Log into USS (integrated with Catalog and Service Desk Manager)
2) Create an issue with an user account that is not administrator. (Default Administrator user: CASMAdmin)
3) Once created, it will show that the issue creation is successful and provides a number but does not provides a ticket link to go directly to Service Desk Manager to see the Issue. (Related Ticket(s) link)
However, with the CASMAdmin the issue does not happen. It will provide a ticket link and we can go directly to the ticket in Service Desk. This is a Random issue.
Service Desk Management 14.1 Cumulative 2 for Unified Self Service (USS), Service Catalog and Service Desk Manager (SDM).
The Access Control: Show Related Ticket Column Role is not added for the User who is Experiencing the Issue.
1. Log into Service Catalog with an administrator user
2. Add the Access Control: Show Related Ticket Column to the End User who is experiencing the issue
3. Log into USS and create a new issue. The Related Ticket(s) link should be there.