- Is it possible to migrate from CA OPS/MVS 11.9 to CA OPS/MVS 12.3?
- Can the existing OPSLOG be re-used?
- Is the SYSCHK1 compatible with the new version?
- Migration from CA OPS/MVS 11.9 to 12.3 can be done, all changes/migration issues from each release in between - 11.9-12.0-12.1-12.2-12.3 need to be review
and all obsolete parameters must be removed.
- A NEW OPSLOG allocation is required, the old OPSLOG from CA OPS/MVS 11.9 dataset cannot be used.
- The SYSCHK1 dataset from version 11.9 is compatible with the CA OPS/MVS new version 12.3.