Error When Trying To Create A Repository In Service Desk To Add Attachments:
AHD04199:An unexpected error occurred. Contact your administrator. [Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server] [ SQL Code=207 SQL State=42S22] Invalid column name 'aa_services'
The issue occurs after upgrading to 14.1 from 12.7 Cumulative 2.
Microsoft SQL Server
The query to update the mdb_schema_information table that will allow the upgrade process to identify the patch level and add the necessary columns has not been run, causing missing columns in doc_rep table.
1. Roll back to 12.7 - Restore the environment and database backup created before starting the upgrade process to 14.1
2. Implement the update query before start the upgrade process against the 12.7 Cum 2 database:
update mdb_schema_information set FileTimestamp='2012-04-23T09:19:09+0000'
where FileName like 'doc_rep.xml'
The query is noted in the following wiki page:
Implementing > Implementing CA Service Management 14.1 > Step 4 - Install or Upgrade >
Implementing CA Service Desk Manager > How to Upgrade CA SDM >
Step1: Plan the CA SDM Upgrades > Database Consideration
3. Continue with the Upgrade Process to CA Service Desk Manager 14.1
4. Verify the following columns are added to the doc_rep table from database level: rep_server, servlet_server, aa_services, rep_credentials
5. Now create the repository and add attachments.