- How to set up output IP port range for XCOM ?
- The local output IP port used is any available from the ephemeral or dynamic port range configured in the TCPIP in the system, this is not a range configured in Xcom.
- By example, in the Windows platform, MS KD 174904 (link is in the next section) has next information :
The port numbers are divided into three ranges: the Well Known Ports, the Registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports.
· The Well Known Ports are those from 0 through 1023.
· The Registered Ports are those from 1024 through 49151.
· The Dynamic and/or Private Ports are those from 49152 through 65535.
So the default dynamic IP port range is from 49152 to 65535. To display how was it configured could be used next command :
netsh int ipv4 show dynamicport tcp
To configure this range in MS Windows there are information in the MS KD 929851, by example to set this range between 30000 and 40000:
netsh int ipv4 set dynamicport tcp start=30000 num=10000
Commands shown may not apply to all MS Windows versions, please consult the Additional Information .
- In IBM AIX platform the IP Port range Default is from 32768 to 65535 . Could be used the ‘no’ command to configure it in the TCPIP stack.
Release: ESBXCM99000-3.1-CA-XCOM Data Transport-Extended Support Basic