Attempt to delete elements results in DCI merge error
DCI-Error: Error: Invocation of command 'nhiDciMerge' failed.
Materialized would have got corrupted.
1. Open ehealth server command prompt and run the below command
nhScrubFsa -deletedObjectHours 0
2. Open One Click Console and add the below parameter in the policy.
ignoreAddrCloud=Yes and rediscover
3. In command prompt execute the following command
example :nhListElements -where "name matches mysqlpost03.ksdc.in"
4. Try to run the script(nhsRemoveElem.ora) and remove those elements. Before running the script we have to stop the ehealth server.
5. If any errors related to materialized views
Run --- nhiDbTasks –recreateMViews
Try to delete the elements and restart the ehealth server.
This should fix the issue