The tracelog on the DE manager contains an error "Exception: Key not available for node" for an agent
The manager is being contacted by the agent but the agent is missing from the typology and the agent cannot be resolved.
Either remove the manager definition from the agentparm.txt file or add the agent to the managers typology.
Changes to Agentparm.txt
Login to the host using the IP provided from tracelogs. The Administrator or root privileges may be needed to perform changes to the agentparm.txt.
1. Navigate to agent install directory
2. Edit the agentparm.txt file in the install directory.
3. Locate dSeries server related entries in the agentparm.txt.
communication.manageraddress_1=10.100.100.129 ß This IP/hostname will match the dSeries IP/hostname
5. Remove or comment out the “communication.managerid” lines
6. Cold start the agent (highly recommended)
7. To cold start the agent, delete the database directory in the agent install directory.
Adding agent to Topology
If the agent needs to be added to the dSeries Topology, then please perform the following steps.
1. Login in to Desktop Client as ADMIN or user with ADMIN privileges
2. Navigate to Admin perspective and open Topology tab.
3. Right click on the Agents section and select New Agent.
4. Enter the agent information and save it.
5. The agent has been added.
Note: DE is the same as Dseries, the official product name is Wokload Automation DE
Release: CAWAS999000-11.1-Workload Automation-Agent for Application Services