Even if the default Status for Financial Status is set to Open on the Idea object, the Idea Financial Status changes from 'Open' when creating a new Idea, to 'Hold' after saving and the field and cannot be edited.
In versions prior to 14.3, you were able to change the Financial Status to 'Open' by changing the default value on the Object to 'Open'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Clarity PPM, go to Administration->Objects->Idea->Attributes->Financial Status
- Change Default to 'Open' and click Save
- Go to Home->Demand Management->Ideas
- Select the Options icon in the the upper right hand corner, then 'Configure'
- Move Financial Status from 'Available Columns' to 'Selected Columns' and click Save and Return. (This is to see the value for the Financial Status attribute)
- Click New to create a new Idea. Enter the required fields and click Save and Return
- Filter for the newly created attribute and view the Financial Status value
Expected Result: Financial Status equals Open
Actual Result: Financial Status is changed to Hold