The Syncronization between CA Performance Center and Data Aggregator is Failing with "Data source product ID has changed" Error
The Device Manager Log Shows Errors related to DS_PRODUCT_ID_CHANGED
Applies to all Versions of CA Performance Center and Data Aggregator released to date
This Problem can apprear if the Data Aggregator was removed and added again to CAPC or if one of the components was restored from a Backup.
1. Open http://DA-Server:8581/rest/dataaggregator/ and save the output
2. On the CA Performance Center system open a shell and run the following commands:
mysql>select SourceID,SourceGUID,SourceType,ConsoleName from data_sources2;
3. Look at the Aggregator entry and the SourceGUID (presumably it does not match NpcConnectionUID seen in output from Step 1)
4. If the IDs do not match run the following update to the CA Performance Center Database, substituting the NpcConnectionUID from Step 1,
to cause the IDs to match again.
mysql> update data_sources2 set SourceGUID='NpcConnectionUID_From_Step_1_output' where SourceType=262144;
5. Perform a full resync between Data Aggregator and CA Performance Center
6. Check the sync log for errors
Before performing any changes on the System we suggest to backup the Systems.
If you have questions or Problems at any step please contact CA Support
Release: IMDAGG99000-2.6-Infrastructure Management-Data Aggregator