When attempting to initialize XPSConfig, the following error is thrown:
(ERROR) : [sm-xpsxps-06810] Failed to initialize event handler library "/opt/CA/siteminder/lib/libEventIntroscopeprovider.so"
Applies to all supported environments with CA Wiley installed for the specified releases on Windows.
There are several potential causes for this error:
1. Please verify that the shared memory segment has been created
a. Run IntroscopeNativeDataReporter.exe –list
b. If no data is being written into the shared memory segment the above command would show no metrics as well as Number of Connections as 0. In that case most likely the integration between SiteminderWebAgent\Policy Server and Wily Siteminder Manager is broken.
2. Please check the byte size of libIntroscopeNativeDataAPI.so OR IntroscopeNativeDataAPI.dll file is present in the <Wily SMM install Root>/SiteminderManagerAgent is same as in the policy and webagent directories.
a. Located at <Policy Server home>/bin and <Web Agent Home>/bin
3. Add either libEventIntroscopeprovider.so OR EventIntroscopeprovider.dll to the event handlers list defined in the policy server console
4. Make sure the following information is contained in the WebAgent.conf file:
5. Delete the Shared Segment:
a. Shut down any process which is accessing the shared memory segment including WebAgents, Policy Server as well as Wily Siteminder Manager Agent
b. Get the id of the shared memory segment created from IntroscopeAPI.log file present in <Wily SMM root>/SiteminderManagerAgent/data folder for e.g INFO - Shared memory segment ID: 25
c. Delete segment using ipcrm -m <shared memory segment id>
d. Clear contents of the <Wily SMM root>/SiteminderManagerAgent/data folder and restart the Webserver and Wily SMM agent.