This article shows how to do a custom mapping between an OID in a Device MIB and a Spectrum model attribute where no such mapping exists.
You can easily see the OIDs in MIB Tools and create new attributes from them as follows;
1. In Spectrum OneClick select the Device whose OID you wish to map to an attribute, then go to the Tools -> Utilities menu -> MIB Tools.
2. When the MIB Tools window appears, scroll down the left hand Navigation view until you get to the manufacturer of the device then expand it. If the manufacturer is not present, then you will need to add the MIB by compiling it.
3. Look for the MIB for your device and select it.
4. In the Right hand side 'Contents' view, select the 'Map' tab.
5. Find the MIB OIDs that correspond to the metrics needed.
6. Select each of these OIDs and then click on the 'Create attribute' button (an icon in the shape of a leaf with a '+' sign).
7. This will create new attribute IDs for all devices using this MIB. Note down these new attribute IDs (scroll to the bottom if you cannot see them after creating them) and then search for them on the device.
Please reference the "Managing MIBs and Traps With MIB Tools" section of the documentation for more information.