When trying to capture a device configuration using the CA Spectrum NCM utility, the following error shows even though a script is configured:
"SPC-OCC-11661: Operation is not available, If the device supports this operation, a script must be configured."
1. Navigate to the following directory: <$SPECROOT>/NCM
2. Create a text file called: ncmprops
3. Add the following lines to the “ncmprops” file:
5. Find and kill the ncmservice process. processd will restart it automatically.
6. Verify the ncmservice process is running.
7. Successfully capture the config using NCM.