If you have multiple tabs open for different tasks, upon clicking Save for one task on its properties Popup window, you may be redirected to one of the other tasks that's currently opened on a different tab
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Studio, configure the Task object to open task properties page as Pop-Up (this is by default)
- Create a project named ProjectA and add a task TaskA
- Open a separate tab in the same browser window, create a project ProjectB and add a task TaskB
- At this time there are two projects opened in two tabs
- On the first tab, click on the task name for TaskA. This opens the Task Properties page as a pop-up for TaskA
- On the second tab, click on the task name for TaskB. This opens the Task Properties page as a pop-up for TaskB
- Go to the first tab, on the Task Properties page for TaskA, make a change such as entering a description
- Click Save
Expected Result: The change is saved for TaskA and you remain on TaskA's Task Properties Pop-up
Actual Result: The change is saved for TaskA but the Task Properties Pop-up now displays information from TaskB. Any further changes from this point will be saved to TaskB
Caused by CLRT-79454
This issue is currently in review for a resolution for the Armstrong release.
Configure the Task Properties page to open as a new page and not a Pop-up.