This knowledge article will explain how to change the CA Spectrum SOI Connector to use 64-bit rather than 32-bit as it installs as.
This can be done on any supported Operating System.
Redhat Linux and Windows
1. Navigate to connector install area (I.e. C:\Program Files\CA\SOI\)
2. Go into the jsw/conf directory
3. Open the SAM-Integration-Services.conf in a text editor.
4. Uncomment the following line:
If you wish to increase the amount of memory the connector can use (default is 4GB for 64-bit) do the following steps:
1. Open the $CONNECTORINSTALL/SOI/jsw/conf/IFW-wrapper-jvm-64.conf file in a text editor.
2. Find the line: