How can we add new dates in a standard calendar in batch mode?
Workload Automation AE (Any Release )
A. The first method is to export your calendar in a file, add the new dates to the end of the file, and import the updated file.
1. Use the following command to export the calendar into a file :
autocal_asc –s calendar_name –E file_name
2. Edit the generated file and add the new dates at the end of the file
3. Then import the updated file by using the command :
autocal_asc –s calendar_name –I file_name -F
( -F Force overwrite calendars on import)
B. The second method is to create a file to add the new dates in the standard calendar with the following syntax (without using the export and import commands) :
1. Create a file with calendar name, letter "A" for "Add" followed by the NEW dates:
$ vi file.txt
2. Use the redirection syntax to add the dates :
$ autocal_asc < file.txt
Then run the autocal_asc command with the redirection operator to import the calednar
autocal_asc < dates.txt