Select Admin>Users tab in CCR produces the following error:
Server Error in '/npc' Application. Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'NetQoS.Services.Interfaces.IRole'.
An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Error is generated when the roleID column in the user_definitions table for the MySQL server database is set to an incorrect value.
1) Open MySQL server in the command prompt, on the CCR server
mysql db: mysql -P3308 netqosportal
2) Type the below query to display the userID, Name, and roleID columns from the user_definitions tables with ;
select * from user_definitions;
3) Check The roleID for the user you are logged in with when you received the error. The value should be 3. If not, then this value will need to be updated.
4) To update the user_definitions table, set the roleID column = 3 Where userid column = "X'
Example: update user_definitions set roleid=3 where userid=3;
5) After making the changes, restart IIS
Release: HYPCMA05900-5.2-Hyperformix-Capacity Manager-Application