After removing a device and then trying to rediscover it the following error is seen:
"A device model unknown of type unknown already exists but cannot be related to this view"
Monitor the destroy threads on the VNM model in the same landscape as the destroyed model.
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the VNM model in the same landscape as the destroyed model
3. Click on the Information tab
4. Find and expand the SpectroSERVER Control -> Thread Information subview
5. Monitor the Destroy Threads in use. When the value is zero, remodel the device.
NOTE: If the Destroy Threads in use does not go back to zero and seems to hang, please contact CA Spectrum Support for assistance.