When using the CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) KPI "webLicenseCt", it is returning '0' sessions or is not working at all.
CA Service Desk Manager 12.7 CUM#2, 12.9, 14.1
Applying CA SDM 12.7 Cumulative Patch #2
This is working as intended as the "webLicenseCt" KPI was deprecated after CA SDM 12.7 CUM#2 in favor of more diverse KPIs. The closest replacement would be the 'webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt' KPI.
The 'webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt' KPI is already present in CA SDM 12.9 and 14.1, but it will need to be enabled from the CA SDM GUI.
For 12.7 CUM#2, it is required that you follow Step #36 on the post installation steps for CA SDM 12.7 CUM#2. The post installation steps can be located in the NX_ROOT\DOCS directory on the CA SDM server where CA SDM 12.7 CUM#2 is installed.
To enable the ''webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt' KPI from the CA SDM GUI:
1. Go to the Administration Tab.
2. On the left pane, select the ServiceDesk Folder.
3. Select the KPIs folder.
4. On the right pane click "Show Filter" and change the Active field to Inactive and in the Name field type %License% and click the Search button.
5. You should now see the eight (8) new CA SDM license KPIs.
6. Enable the appropriate KPI by clicking on the KPI and then hitting the Activate button. The closest one to the original 'webLicenseCt' KPI would be 'webConcurrentLicenseCt' as the old 'webLicenseCt' did not include sessions that were from SOAP or REST web services. The KPI that includes both web services and the WebUI would be 'webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt'.
If you would like to verify if the KPI is working correctly, run the following query against the MDB to verify that data is being written to the kpi data table (replace webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt with any KPI):
Select * from usp_kpi_data where kpi_id = (select id from usp_kpi where name = 'webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt')
Release: SDMU0M99000-14.1-Service Desk Manager-Full License