arcotadmin.war is not available in ARCOT_HOME\java\webapps directory.
This is applicable to all the new installations.
1. The install documentation requires that this war file is copied to the application server (ie. tomcat server). Sometimes a technician may move this file instead of copying.
2. The file might not have been created during installation.
Perform the following steps to create the arcotadmin.war file:
1. Open command window.
2. Ensure ARCOT_HOME and JAVA_HOME environment variables are set.
3. Navigate to ARCOT_HOME\tools\common\bundlemanger directory.
4. Run bundlemanager with the following command: java -jar bundle-manager.jar
The preceding command generates the arcotadmin.war file in ARCOT_HOME\java\webapps directory.