When a user is logged into InfoView and attempts to double click any SOI Report
the message below is generated
HTTP Status 404 - (/CustomParams/CustomParams.do
type: Status Report
description: Tthe requested resource(/CustomParams/CustomParams.do) is not available."
The Program Files\CA\SC\CommonReporting3\Tomcat7\logs\stderr.log will contain the
seen the error below
Error configuring application listener of class
CAI 3.3 SP1
The problem is that the following directory where the ActionCMLManager.class file
should reside does not exist;
To resolve this problem, you can undeploy the existing CustomParameters
application by following these steps:
- Stop the Tomcat server (via the Central Configuration Manager window)
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the <BO InstallationFolder>\deployment directory and execute the wdeploy command as follows:
wdeploy tomcat7 -DAPP=CustomParams undeploy
- Successful un-deployment message should be displayed
- Then rename the existing CustomParameters.war under \Program Files\CA\SC\CommonReporting3\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\java\applications
- At this point you will have to contact CA Support for an updated CustomParams.war file or copy this file from another working boxi environment
and place it in this same directory.
- Then deploy CustomParameters again by executing:
wdeploy tomcat7 -DAPP=CustomParams deploy
- Now the com directory and sub directories should be present and all the class files as well.
- Next modify the web.xml file under <BO Installation Folder>\Tomcat7\webapps\CustomParams\WEB-INF\ and modify the xmlFilePath
variable to point to the location of your BOXI install if needed.
- Then restart the BOXI tomcat service and you will now be able to generate reports.