Project Storyboard Jaspersoft (Advanced Reporting) report doubles up planned benefit cost when there are more than one line item in benefit plan in PPM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In a project, create a benefit plan.
2. Click on ADD and create 2 line items as below
Benefit Class - Increase Revenue & Reduce Cost
Benefit Subclass - Product Sales & Infrastructure
3. Under Amounts by Period, enter 1000 in the first line item and 2000 in the second line item
5. The benefit total would show as 3000 which is correct.
6. Navigate to Project - Budget subpage and it will show as 3000 in the benefit total as expected.
7. Execute the Load DWH job to completion.
8. Navigate to Advanced Reporting and select Project Storyboard report
9. Select the project you used for creating the benefit plan and Apply
Expected Result: The benefit total in the report should show as 3000 as shown in the benefit plan and project - budget page.
Actual Result: The benefit total in the report shows as 6000 which is double of the expected value.
This issue is caused by CLRT-79381
The amounts in the dwh_fin_benefit_summary_facts table are correct but due to a bad join in the materialized view, dwh_inv_summary_facts has the wrong cost.
Restrict the benefit plan to one line item and the cost will be shown correctly.