I deleted discovery_agent from its robot, but this robot still appears in the list when I open the Discovery Wizard. How to I eliminate this non-existant discovery_agent from the list?
To delete these entries:
1. Ensure the discovery_agent probe is deleted from the robot.
2. Open the Open the UIM database in SQL Server Management Studio, and start a new query window.
3. Run a query like: select * from CM_DISCOVERY_AGENT where robot = '<robot name>'
and record the da_id for the discovery agents you want to remove.
4. Run: exec P_CM_REMOVE_DISCOVERY_AGENT <da_id>
5. Confirm that the agent has been removed from CM_DISCOVERY_AGENT
This procedure will also delete the scopes and credentials associated with this discovery agent.