ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Recreate the effort task for a project
Article ID: 35865
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
How can you recreate the Effort Task for a Project?
The effort task can be missing for a couple of reasons including an accidental deletion of the task or XOGing in the project with tasks without first XOGing in the team members
- In the project missing the Effort task, navigate to the tasks tab.
- Click the New button and enter the below fields:
- Task ID: ~rmw
Note, if you are using auto-number for task ID, you would need to disable auto-numbering for the Task ID field temporarily to use this method.
- Task Name: Name of project
- Other fields can be entered as preferred.
- Once the task is created, assign the team members to the task
- Make sure the task is open for time entry if you want it to show up on timesheets.