When is enabled Screen Reader Optimized UI from Administration / Resources, this action causes that the user cannot see the status icon in the processes after logout and login again
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have an environment with different processes executed (running, executed, etcetera)
2. Login with Administrator user with full rights
3. Go to Administration / Resources and select the user: Administrator Niku
4. Enable the checkbox called 'Screen Reader Optimized UI' and click on: Save & Return
5. Logout and Login again
6. Go to Administration / Processes / Initiated Tab or Access directly to specific process instance
Actual Result: The status icon disappears
Expected Result: The status icon should be available
Caused by CLRT-79565
Status = Open. This issue is logged with our development team for a disposition.
You can identify the users who already have this checkbox enabled asking to CMN_SEC_USERS table for SCREEN_READER_OPT column (1 is checked / 0 unchecked), so going to Administration / Resources the administrator can uncheck the field.