Date selection error in CABI 4.1
The time stamp in the prompt is changing every time on refreshing the report in HTML Mode of WebI Report. For example, when I open or refresh a report, if I select 02/12/2015 00:00:00, the system changes the input to 01/12/2015 23:00:00.
To reproduce this problem just create a report or open an existing one with a date prompt. Check the options "with list of values" and choose "Equal" as operator. In Modify mode (Java Report Panel) your report works fine. But if you try to refresh your report in View mode you will see the "No Data To Retrieve" message.
If you analyze the SQL Scripts of both mode's, you will see that in View mode BI adds some hours (eg.4 or 8) to your current selected date prompt. Therefore no data matches to your query.
It seems to be a bug in BOXI 4.x (ADAPT01710199) in how it handles the timezones. The following is a workaround to avoid having the input changed:
- Login to CMC
- Open Preferences
- Select CMC preferences and select Default-Local to Webserver in the time zone
- Select preferences for Web Intelligence and select Applet for both View and Modify
- Open Tomcat Configuration (Start : Programs : CA : CABI 4.1 : Tomcat Configuration)
- Click on the Java tab:
<Please see attached file for image>
- Edit the Java Options and add this line to the end:
- Click OK
- Recycle SIA (Server Intelligence Agent) and Apache Tomcat for BI4 services in Central Configuration Manager
Release: SDMU0M99000-14.1-Service Desk Manager-Full License