The following errors occurs after when logging into Xtraction 15.1: "An error has occurred during processing. Please try again. If this continues to occur, please contact the application administrator."
No error in the Xtraction logs.
The configuration in IIS for application pool were incorrect for Xtraction and XtractionWinAuth. The Managed Pipeline Mode for Xtraction and XtractionWinAuth were set to "Classic" instead of "Integrated".
1) Log into Xtraction Server
2) Open IIS Manager
3) Go to "Application Pools"
4) Double-Click on Xtraction and set Managed Pipeline Mode to Integrated
5) Double-Click on XtractionWinAuth and set Managed Pipeline Mode to Integrated
6) Restart IIS
7) Log into Xtraction again. Example: http://<XtractionServerName>/Xtraction
Release: SDMU0M99000-14.1-Service Desk Manager-Full License