If a baseline is created in Microsoft Project (MSP) using the new MSP Interface driver, team Baseline Usage/Baseline Work is wiped out when saving back to Clarity.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project in Clarity
2. Add a resource to the Team tab (Issue happens regardless of whether resource is hard booked or not)
3. Export the project to MSP
4. Create task and assign resource with ETC
5. Create a baseline (Project -> Set Baseline)
6. Add Baseline Work to the Resource View
7. Save back to Clarity
8. Navigate to the Team tab and add Baseline Usage to the Team view
Expected Result: Baseline Usage matches that which was in MSP for Baseline Work prior to saving back to Clarity
Actual Result: Baseline Usage is deleted (reduced to zero).
Note: If you export the project to MSP, Baseline Work is also deleted out at the Resource level, though Baseline Work is okay at the task level there.
This is caused by CLRT-79581
New Driver for Microsoft Project Interface
Release: 14.2 patch 6 and 14.3
This issue is no longer reproducible in Clarity 14.4
Create the Baseline in PPM.