I do not see see data in reports that have a Time Filter applied in NFA 9.3.3 and earlier.
The \Reporter\logs\WebServiceQuery*log is filled with errors like below:
Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'UTC'
set time_zone = ?TimeZone;
at NetQoS.Data.MySqlDataComponentBase.OpenConnection(MySqlConnection connection)
at NetQoS.Data.MySqlDataComponentBase.ExecuteDataTable(MySqlConnection connection, String sql, DataTable table, DataParameter dataParameters)
at NetQoS.Data.MySqlDataComponentBase.ExecuteDataTable(MySqlConnection connection, String sql, DataParameter dataParameters)
at NetQoS.Data.MySqlDataComponentBase.ExecuteDataTable(String sql, DataParameter dataParameters)
at NetQoS.ReporterAnalyzer.Data.Archive.ArchiveDc.TopTypesOfService(String sourceTable, DateTime utcStartTime, DateTime utcEndTime, String timeZone, List`1 whereClauseExpressions, DataDirection dataDirection, Nullable`1 resolution, UInt32 topTypesOfServiceCount)
NFA 9.3.2 and later. If you are running NFA 9.3.1 or earlier please see TEC1150483.
This will happen if the installation or upgrade of your Harvesters does not install all values into the time_zone* tables on the 3307 instance of MySql.
1. Download the .sql file from the ftp link below to your Harvester(s) and DSA(s) if this is a three tier architecture:
2. Open a command prompt and run the following command from the directory where you copied the .sql file:
mysql -P3307 mysql < 3307_time_zone_tables.sql
3. Restart the "Netqos NQMysql" Service on the Harvester(s) and DSA(s).
4. On the console recycle all of the "CA MySql" services and check the WebServiceQuery logs again after a few minutes or after running a report with Time Filters to see if the error message stops being logged.
5. Try running the Report again with time filters and verify if you can see data.
For NFA 9.3.1 or earlier please see TEC1150483 as the table formats have changed from myiasm to innodb in 9.3.2.
This issue has also been resolved in NFA 9.3.6 as part of Defect DE50627.