After applying SP5 to a CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.1 server, following error is seen on the Configuration Tab of the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA): "Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database. Reason: Parser failed to initialize"
Error similar to the following is seen within the CABI SvcMgr logs located at CommonReporting4\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging directory
assert failure: (.\sqlruleClasses.cpp:294). (false : jsqlprs::findDFA_LLR(): Cannot find sqlrule.llr and sqlrule.dfa. Please check your Business Objects executable directories. Alternatively, you can set the SQLRULEDIRECTORY system environment variable.)
CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.1 SP5 (14.1.5.xx)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install CABI SP5 on an existing CABI 4.1 server
2. After the install, launch the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) and start Server Intelligence Agent (SIA)
3. Right-click on the SIA, select Properties of SIA and click on the Configuration tab
4. Error will appear "Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database. Reason: Parser failed to initialize"
1. Stop the SIA via the Central Configuration Manager
2. Search for the files SQLRULE.LLR and SQLRULE.DFA in the 'CommonReporting4\InstallData\InstallCache' directory on the CABI server
3. There might be multiple versions of the files found. Select the files with the latest date/time stamp.
4. Paste the files to the 'CommonReporting4\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64' directory on the CABI server
5. Restart the SIA via the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
How to install CABI 4.1 SP5 - https://docops.ca.com/display/CABI41SP5/How+to+Install+CABI+4.1+SP5+Patch