How do you change the default data source within Xtraction?
You will need access to the Data Model Editor to change the Xtraction default data source.
1. Open the CA Service Desk Xtraction data model file in the Data Model Editor.
2. In the left section, expand the tree until you see the CA Service Desk data source.
3. Double-click on the CA Service Desk data source to bring up the data source property dialog.
4. In the list of views at the bottom of the dialog, right-click the desired view and choose 'Move to...'
5. In the new dialog, enter '0' to move it to the top of the list.
6. Hit OK to close each dialog, save the change to the data model and reload the data model in the web interface to have the change take effect.