This error indicates a problem with hub security settings.? Follow these steps to synchronize security files between the tunnel Server and the tunnel Client.
- Stop the Nimsoft Robot Watcher Service on the tunnel Server
- Go to $NIMROOT\hub folder (where $NIMROOT=Nimsoft install location)
- Delete all files named 'security' with a prefix (security.cfg, security.dat, security.bak)
- Start the Nimsoft Robot Watcher Service on the tunnel Server
To check if security.cfg file has been synced up, you can do one/both of the following:
- In the Infrastructure Manager click on the Nimsoft Domain in the left navigation area and check under Security column on the right hand.? The value for your hub should be 'Enabled.'
- Check the version value in the security.cfg file on the new hub. It should be the same version number as can be found in security.cfg on the existing/primary hub.
You may also need to do the following:
- Check the box marked "Disable IP Validation" in hub GUI on tunnel server and all secondary hubs
<Please see attached file for image>
Verify the above setting by using "hubsec_setup_get" callback with key set as 'ignore_ip'
On tunnel Client's hub.cfg, add "check_cn = no" under tunnel entry or using hub GUI un-check "Check Server common name" in tunnel client entry.
With these actions taken, your issue should be resolved