By default, a robot/hub will keep the QoS/alarm data for 7 days if there is no connectivity to the hub.
Change retention on Robot:
- Open the spooler probe GUI
- Select the General tab and change the number and unit for "Message Lifetime"
Change retention on hub:
- On the hub, spooler process is taken care of by the hub so you won't be able to open the spooler GUI. You will have to use Raw Configure for the spooler probe.
- Select the spooler probe, hold down the SHIFT key and rt-click to select Raw Configure.
- Change the "expire" key value to a new value and unit you want to keep the data for, e.g
Release: CNMSPP99000-8.47-Unified Infrastructure Mgmt-Server Pack-- On Prem