ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
What's the Password for Un-zipping a Downloaded Probe Package?
Article ID: 34639
DX Unified Infrastructure Management (Nimsoft / UIM)
When you download a probe install package from the Nimsoft support website, and try to open the archive, you are asked for a password.
The probe archive files downloaded from the internet archive are password protected, and this password is not meant to be distributed to end-users.
Instead of unpacking the archive; to be able to use this package to deploy it to a robot, you need to import the downloaded install package into your local archive:
- In Infrastructure Manager (IM), in the left-hand panel, locate the Archive.
- Click on the main NMS server name to display all of the installed and downloadable packages.
- In the panel on the right, right-click to bring up a context-sensitive menu
- Select Import; browse to the download location for the package, and click on Open.
- That will import the install package into your local archive.
- From there, you can deploy the package to your robot(s) via the normal drag-and-drop.