Currently the emailgtw messages is imposing a 100 characters limit for the Subject line.
Is it possible to customize that to a higher value?
By default the emailgtw probe character length is set to "100" for emails' Subject line, however you can increase the character length in the subject by adding the "subject_length" setup key / parameter in the emailgtw probe via the Raw Configure window.
1. The value should not exceed 998 or else you might not receive mail in outlook as it rejects mails with Subject greater than 998 (as per RFC)
2. The value should always be an integer.
keywords: emailgtw default 100 character limit alert alerts alarm alarms emails Subject subject Subject-Line increase length
To customize the value, next are the steps:
1. In IM highlight the emailgtw probe and hold down the SHIFT key and right-click to enter Raw Configure mode.
2. Under the setup section enter a new key named subject_length and set the new number of characters you require to be included in the subject line.
3. Click OK, and then Apply to save the changes.
DX UIM emailgtw probe Documentation
DX UIM probe Support Matrix