How to restore default URL when UMP redirects to listing of its webapps/index
CA Unified Infrastructure Management On-Premise (Nimsoft / UIM)
, NIMSOFT PROBES
After installation, UMP can be accessed at http://<your_portal>.com but then for some reason the portal returns a listing of its webapps instead of prompting you to login to the portal.
UMP must then be accessed at http://<your_portal>.com/UMP.
This usually happens when wasp gets reinstalled, after UMP was up and running.
You can restore the default URL by dropping the ump probe (ump.zip) file from the local Archive back over the wasp.
Effects: Not able to access UMP. List of webapps displayed. UMP Home page not displayed.
- wasp probe package manually deployed to UMP robot
UMP - any version
Steps to resolve:
1. Deactivate the wasp probe
2. make a backup of the \wasp\webapps\ROOT folder
3. Drag and drop the ump probe (ump.zip) to the wasp server
4. Copy the ROOT folder back into place
5. Activate wasp
- If the above procedure does not resolve the issue, try a reinstall of UMP to repair the installation.