- Node count inaccuracy in OC
- discovery _server slowness / performance issues
- cannot perform any discovery of snmp devices, although the snmp communication string given by device is already successfully tested by 3rd party MIB Browser
Errors in discovery log:
WARN com.nimsoft.discovery.server.probe.ProbeInitializer - Waiting initialize UDM. Retrying java.lang.IllegalArgumentException db.error/not-enough-memory datomic.objectCacheMax datomic.memoryIndexMax exceeds 75% JVM RAM node count off not accurate discover systems robots nodes inaccurate
5. Also make sure the correlation settings are set to true, especially for vm_id and robot_device_id.
6. Then click Ok.
7. Cold start the discovery_server probe: Deactivate, then Activate it