Cannot configure the vmware probe.
'vmware probe error: Unexpected application error occurred. Key host not found'
First, edit the probe via Raw Configure mode and double the Java heap memory parameters and try again.
If that doesn't work try:
Deleting and re-deploying the vmware probe, but backup the vmware.cfg first.
- Delete the vmware probe from the Infrastructure Manager (IM) or web admin console.
- Delete “...\probes\applications\vmware” folder.
- Redeploy the vmware probe
- Deactivate the vmware probe
- Replace the vmware.cfg with your backed up vmware.cfg file.
- Activate the vmware probe