Cannot configure the vmware probe.
'vmware probe error: Unexpected application error occurred. Key host not found'
Release: CNMSPP99000-8.47-Unified Infrastructure Mgmt-Server Pack-- On Prem
First, edit the probe via Raw Configure mode and double the Java heap memory parameters and try again.
If that doesn't work try:
Deleting and re-deploying the vmware probe, but backup the vmware.cfg first.
- Delete the vmware probe from the Infrastructure Manager (IM) or web admin console.
- Delete “...\probes\applications\vmware” folder.
- Redeploy the vmware probe
- Deactivate the vmware probe
- Replace the vmware.cfg with your backed up vmware.cfg file.
- Activate the vmware probe