I am unable to stop APM-CEM recording sessions. What can be done to resolve this?
Try applying the procedures listed below: if there is no database corruption, it should work as expected.
1. Delete all TIMs through the APM CE (CEM) UI.
2. Shutdown all EMs in the cluster (MOM and all Collectors).
3. Execute the following SQL commands on the database:
delete from ts_entity;
4. Restart all EMs in this order:
b. collector which customer is planning to use for TCS. (This step will assign TCS to this Collector automatically)
c. all other EMs
d. and TIM with the command "service tim start." (The response should be Starting tim: [ OK ] )
5. Re-add and enable only one TIM
6. Double-check if the TCS is assigned to Collector which the customer is planning to use, if not assign TCS to this Collector
7. Make sure that TCS and RTTM service is working as expected.
These instructions are compatible to non-MTP and MTP TIMs.
KB Doc TEC1930474 Evolution of the TIM
CA-Communities : CEM Continuous Improvement
CA-Communities : CEM - Recording session
Release: CEMUGD00200-9.7-Introscope to CA Application-Performance Management-Upgrade Main