Updated: Moving UMP server
Article ID: 33557
DX Infrastructure Management
- Here the steps to take:
- Stop wasp on the existing wasp host.
- Manually deploy:
- and all the ump_* packages, etc. just as if you were installing a 2nd UMP node.
- Stop wasp on the new host
- Copy the .cfg files for the wasp probe, and the ROOT folder, from the original location over to the 2nd server
- Delete wasp probe from the old server
- In the cfg file for wasp make sure the full nimbus address is specified for all the pertinent probes i.e. /domain/hub/robot/data_engine instead of just data_engine
- Start wasp on the new host and the customization's should be there
Please Update This Required Field