We are unable to login to PAM after moving EEM server to a new server and importing PAM application in EEM that was exported form old server.
Correct way of moving EEM server and importing PAM application is as follows.
1. Export PAM application from existing EEM server
2. Install EEM on a new server
3. Run PAM installer and select reconfigure to register PAM with new EEM server
4. Verify login with 'PAMADMIN' user
5. Import the PAM application in new EEM server from the backup taken in step 1.
Release: ITPASA99000-4.3-Process Automation-Add On License for-CA Server Automation