How do I access the sql command line for the WCC Derby database?
Workload Automation AE
1. Stop the CA-WCC-db service. Only one application can connect to the database at a time.
2. Change directory to the location of the database files for derby:
Windows: cd "C:\Program Files\CA\Workload Control Center\derby\DB_FILES"
Unix: cd <WCC_INSTALL_LOCATION>\derby\DB_FILES
3. Execute the ij derby tool:
Windows "java -jar "C:\Program Files\CA\Workload Control Center\derby\lib\derbyrun.jar" ij"
Unix "java -jar <WCC_INSTALL_LOCATION>\derby\lib\derbyrun.jar ij"
4. You should see an ij> prompt. At this command prompt type "connect 'jdbc:derby:<WCC_DERBY_DB_NAME>;bootPassword=srqadmin';"
5. If your able to login to the Database, you will get a command line prompt "ij>" with no error indication.
6. To test, show the tables that exist in the database. Type “show tables;” and hit Enter.
You should see a list of all the tables in the WCC Configuration/Reporting/Monitor databases.